Online shopping has been widely spread. Shopping became easier. However, if you are a shopper and you want to make sure that the item you choose is of good quality, then it would be better if you see the item first yourself. It’s good to be sure that you will buy the item by checking it first carefully. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
1. It is not time-consuming. If you want your time not to be consumed on shopping all day, then go for online shopping. The time to be consumed on travel from your place to the near-by shopping mall and looking at different kinds of items displayed inside the mall can be shortened through online shopping.
2. Shopping becomes easier. You just need to search online. Whatever items you want to buy, everything becomes easier. You can save your time and effort in shopping.
3. A lot of choices. Some of the items you are looking for may not be available on the shopping mall where you are. So, your time will be consumed if you go to another mall just to buy the item you want. But,through online shopping, everything is there.
1. Unsure quality of the product. There may be a lot of choices online, however, you are not 100% sure about the quality of the product.
2. Delayed delivery. As a customer, you have to wait for a few days before you can finally receive the item you bought.
3. Online payments may not be secured. This is the biggest problem about online shopping. Not all shopping sites are trustworthy. So, before you give any payment, make sure of it first.